I am still waiting for Nikon to replace my one year old camera that unexpectedly broke for unknown reasons. I am not sure they will help me out. All I know is that the camera is broken beyond repair and I hope to get a new one shortly! Thanks.
I wore this to dinner with my parents to celebrate my birthday not too long ago. It was a milestone birthday for me so I decided to wear a tiara. Okay, I would have probably worn the crown anyways, let’s not pretend it was just because it was a big birthday. Instead of being grumpy about aging, (hey, you either get old or die) I stayed positive and fashion forward, as one should on a special occasion. :)
Striped tunic thing from Victoria’s Secret, it’s super comfy. Leather vest by Bisou bisou. Purse by Furla!! Necklace from Belk’s. Boots from Target. Leggings.. no idea. Lol and same with the tiara! Dolce & Gabbona liquid liner, Lancome mascara, and I can’t remember the rest.
Hopefully Nikon will send me my nicer camera back once it gets all fixed. This camera isn’t as great of quality so it’s driving me crazy!
I am not big on prints but this dress is an exception for me. I like the varying shades of blue with the white. It’s a dress by Jade, a brand sold in cutesy high-end boutiques, but luckily this one was on sale. Jackpot! I wore this on Thanksgiving actually.
The boots are new to my collection. They are from Target and fit like a glove. Most importantly, they have a nice height to the wedge so they are keepers! I wish the tights showed better, they are navy with shear stripes and went perfectly with this attire.
Sugar was just in time to get in the pics above as you see. Lol. I found this old necklace that matched the dress to a T! That smoky grey color, kind of like my eyes. Makeup Forever nude lipstick, Urban Decay basic nude palette, Marc Jacobs mascara.
1. Would you live with any of your current friends? Only a couple of them.
2. What’s your Starbucks order? Usually iced toffee nut!
3. Do you have a lot of small playlists or one big playlist? Several averaged sized ones.
4. Christmas or Halloween? Both at the same time!!
5. Ice Tea or Lemonade? Sweet tea :) I’m southern.
6. Do you keep things in your bra? What bra? ;)
7. Headphones or Earphones? Earphones
8. Do you draw? I used to every day!
9. Can you ride a bike? If it is stationary.
10. Dream hair color? Natural suits me best. I’ve already had every color under the sun.
11. Do you paint your nails? I polish my nails quite often.
12. Do you want any piercings? I think I have all the ones that I want.
13. How are your apps arranged on your phone? Neatly, and I replaced the icons with pastel pink images.
14. Do you have a lucky number? Not really.
15. Are you a fan of Chinese food? Yeppers.
16. Pen or pencil? Pencil.
17. Favorite pattern? Leopard.
18. Hot or cold pizza? Hot!!
19. iPhone or Android? Android all the way.
20. Curly hair or straight hair? Straight, always!
21. Hand written or digital notes? I hand-wrote everything in college.
22. Do you like Christmas lights? Sure.
23. DVDs or Digital copies of movies? Either works.
24. Music on your phone or your computer? Both!
25. Do you use a purse? Of course.
26. What’s your go-to pizza topping? Onions.
27. Do you wear jewelry? Yep.
28. Do you keep a wish list? On pinterest!
29. Do you have a favorite restaurant? PF Chang’s :]]
30. Can you cook? Anyone can, I just prefer not to, lol.
31. Favorite flavor of ramen? Yuck, IDK.
32. Beach or Boardwalk? Beach.
33. Do you have posters in your room? Yes.
34. Are you afraid of spiders? Only if it’s crawling on me.
35. Would you rather dress up or dress down? UP.
36. Do you use sticky notes? Sometimes.
37. Long or short hair? LONG.
38. Ankle socks or knee socks? Knee!!
39. What does your backpack look like? Messanger style.
40. Do you put stickers on your things? It happens.
41. Mints or gum? Gum.
42. Is today a lazy day for you? Right on.
43. How many pillows do you own? A lot.
44. Sleep too much or too little? I sleep a perfect amount.
45. Could you live on your own this very second? Yea, but need to save more to be comfy.
46. Apartment or house? Either one, not picky.
47. Do you like amusement parks? I do.
48. Favorite movie snack? Twizzlers ftw!
49. Do you wear beanies? When it’s cold out.
50. Dogs or cats? Equal to me.
I wore this to work the other day and it’s probably one of my favorite outfits. I love the little off-white collar and the feel of the lace. It’s very romantic but I like the deepness of the black. It really reminds me of Alice in Wonderland with a gothy vibe which makes it that much more adorbs.
Dress by Bella D, boots are Black Poppy. Victoria’s Secret Pout lipgloss in Eternal Flame. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. Marc Jacobs eyeliner.
I took the photo above to show how pointy the nails are, because it’s not as obvious in the other pictures just how pointy and long they actually are. I will say that the pointy-ness is quite annoying if you are used to a more square or squoval shape like I am! I’ve always wanted to try these vampiristic stilleto nails and never got around to it. Now that I have tried it I am kind of over it. They’re pretty but you have to be careful not to stab your eyes or other peoples’ eyes for that matter, and I am not really sure it’s worth it.
I haven’t had fake nails in years, but I decided what the heck! It’s fun to have them since they don’t get weak and break, I almost forgot how nice it feels to have them on. I dread taking them off though since my nails will be so dry and brittle underneath. That’s the price you pay for beauty I guess though! But like I said, I much prefer the squared out nails than these trendy, animalistic talons.
This Halloween I hung out with my boyfriend and watched movies and SouthPark. He said he knew that I would chose to be a cat, I guess I am predictable. Lol. We went to Starbucks so I could try the seasonal Frapula drink which looks like it has blood in it but it’s actually just raspberry drizzled in white chocolate. It was yummy but I liked the Franken frap from last Halloween best.
I didn’t really dress up much since at my work we could only wear something on our heads, so I played it safe with neon pink cat eye makeup, and cat ears that I got at Claire’s forever ago. I would have worn something cooler and more creative if I went out to a party or something. After work I decided to slip on this number. The white stockings are from Spencer’s gift shop, zip up back wire bustier by Victoria’s Secret, mini pencil skirt from PINK section at Victoria’s Secret, and suede wedges by Nine West. Septum from Hot Topic. Urban Decay Electric Palette on eyes. Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween!!
I got some new sports bras because I hadn’t gotten any new ones in a couple years and I am a member at a gym nearby so I have to look good when I sweat! I love Victoria’s Secret because all of their bras and clothes are super comfy and really cute.
The bras above are all of my new ones! Aren’t they adorbs?! If that doesn’t make you want to work out, I don’t know what will. The first one pictured is a neon orange and pink, spandex racerback that is reversible, which I really dig. It’s nice that there isn’t any padding, but it very snug and feels nice. The grey one is cotton and I had to get it mainly because of the “don’t know, don’t care”, I mean come on, that can be for all the creeps who stare at the gym!! And the last bra is the most sexy one, it’s a padded, deep cut V, teal mesh material, and a fancy, strapy back. If I was in a workout video, this is totes the one I would wear to impress! They all feel really good, but I would suggest going with a size up, since they seem to run small.
Below is one of my older yoga sports bras from VS. It is comfy but a little too tight for my liking and it’s getting old so I am glad I get to replace it. Th
I decided to try and work furniture market after my day job this year, because that’s just something I’ve always wanted to try. (Furniture market is my town’s claim to fame, it happens a couple times a year and is internationally known. Showrooms are put together, there’s lots of fancy looking business people, catered food, music, etc.)It turns out I am NOT cut out for servicing people with food or drinks, so I quit after my first night. Lol, it’s okay, I was really bored and prefer my day job of cutting hair! Not to mention, most serious business people are rude, especially the non-Americans. But that’s none of my bidness.
This is one of my newest tunics, and this was just one of many outfits I tried on before I went to market. I actually didn’t even wear this to market because I was being really indecisive. I haven’t posted an outfit in a while so I figured it was about time.
Crazy color lips are super on trend. I decided to try out blue to go with my eyes, and also because I don’t like purple and that’s the crazy color most people stick with. I used Urban Decay’s Electric palette to make this color, since I don’t want to purchase an actual blue lip stick (I’d never use it other than for this blog).